The Aryaa Bold and Spicy Mango Rice Bowl features tender chicken cooked with the bold and spicy flavors of Aryaa Organic Bold and Spicy Mango, creating a delicious and satisfying dish.
For the Rice: - 1 cup uncooked rice (white or brown) - 2 cups water - Pinch of salt
For the Chicken: - 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces - 1/2 cup Aryaa Organic Bold and Spicy Mango - 1 tablespoon olive oil - Salt and pepper to taste
For the Bowl:
- 1 cup diced avocado - 1 cup cooked diced bell peppers or assorted vegetables of your choice - 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro - 2 tablespoons lime juice - Salt and pepper to taste
1. Rinse the rice under cold water until the water runs clear. In a medium pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the rinsed rice and a pinch of salt. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for the time indicated on the rice package (usually around 15-20 minutes for white rice, or longer for brown rice). Once cooked, fluff the rice with a fork and set aside.
2. In a bowl, marinate the chicken pieces with Aryaa Organic Bold and Spicy Mango. Make sure the chicken is coated well with the mango mixture. Allow it to marinate for about 15-30 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the marinated chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. In a large bowl, combine the cooked diced bell peppers, chopped cilantro, and lime juice.
5. Season the vegetable mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide the cooked rice among serving bowls.
7. Top the rice with the cooked Bold and Spicy Mango chicken.
8. Add the seasoned vegetable mixture over the chicken.
9. Serve the Bold and Spicy Mango Chicken Rice Bowl as a flavorful and wholesome meal.